A festive dog birthday cake
Every dog mom or dad likes to do something special for his / her sweetheart. The birthday of your dog is next to a unique milestone in your relationship the ideal time to do something extra special for your furry friend. With this dog cake the birthday celebrations will be pawesome!
makes 2 cakes
Tropical Delight baking mix
1 egg white
1 Beef Big bites cookie
round cookie cutter
1. Preheat the oven at 140°C.
2. Put the Tropical mix in a bowl and add 90 ml of water. Knead the mix for a few minutes into a nice and smooth dough.
3. Roll out the dough and cut out 8 round cookies. Cut a few bone-shaped cookies out of the remaining dough.
4. Place on an oven plate with baking paper. Put in the oven for 40 minutes.
5. In the meanwhile, beat the egg white until stiff.
6. Remove the cookies from the oven and allow to cool.
7. Place a first cookie on a plate, place a layer of egg white on top and add another cookie. Repeat until you have a tower with 4 round biscuits.
8. Spread a layer of peanut butter on the top biscuit.
Push a couple of bone-shaped cookies into peanut butter (make sure they stick!) if you want the birthday cake to be ready-to-eat or add some birthday candles if you want to take a picture first.
9. Pile on some of the egg white and grate a Smoofl cookie on the dog birthday cake for an ultra festive touch.
Happy birthday, dear furry friend!
Shop the recipe